The PhysioPlus Health Group Urgent Sports Injury and Fracture Clinic is a convenient sports medicine alternative to the Emergency Room for sports injuries and fractures that require assessment and treatment by a Sports Medicine doctor and/or Orthopaedic Surgeon, but do not require hospitalization.
The clinic is staffed by a Sports Medicine Doctor, Orthopaedic Surgeon, and a team of experienced sports medicine professionals that includes physiotherapists, athletic therapists, and a chiropractor who are able to assess and treat your injury quickly.
Services are covered by OHIP
For appointments with Dr. Nguyen a referral form from your GP is required.
- Intake & triage performed by a trained sports medicine practitioner
- Diagnosis & treatment by medical doctor, sports medicine doctor, and/or orthopaedic surgeon
- Organize testing (X-ray, MRI, etc) as needed
- Set and cast broken bones
- Recommend splints, casts, braces or crutches
- Organize further referrals, as necessary
- Recommend further treatment as necessary
Injuries We Assess & Treat
- Muscle and ligament injuries
- Joint and bone injuries
- Broken bones / Fractures
- Sprains and Strains
- Neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand injuries
- Back, hip, knee, ankle and foot injuries
* these Services are covered by OHIP
“**please note: For appointments with Dr. Nguyen, a referral form from your GP is required.”
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
Same-day appointments available.
“To made an appointment call (416)760-8280”