Health & Wellness Workshops
Connecting with the community
Public speaking on a variety of health, sport and physical activity related topics is one of the ways in which PhysioPlus Health Group connects and contributes to the community. Whether you’re looking to offer a lunch and learn at your office, or you’d like a speaker to come to your running club or mother’s group, we can tailor a topic to address your needs.
Our staff is experienced at presenting interactive talks to small to large groups on a wide variety of topics such as:
Health & Wellness
Prevention is the best form of medicine. Learn how to prevent and manage a variety of conditions and injuries with these workshops:
- Injury Prevention (Sport or Daily Activity Related)
- Injuries? Should You Ice or Heat?
- Stretching 101
- Core Strengthening…Safely
- Common Sports Injury Treatment
- 10 Simple Ways to Improve Your Posture
- Proper Stretching and Warm Up Techniques
- Repetitive Strain Injury: Prevention and Treatment
- Ergonomics (Reducing computer related strain, proper workstation set up)
- Seasonal Allergies: How to Beat Them Naturally
- 10 Simple Ways to Get on the Path to Better Health
Pre & Post Natal
Let us help you navigate the choices and challenges commonly experienced before, during and after your pregnancy with one of our practical and informative pre or post-natal workshops.
For more information, please contact email@example.com