Get Moving Right Now!
You don’t have to be an athlete to suffer the aches and pains of age and activity, so turn back the clock on wear and tear with the Functional Movement Screen today.
Functional Movement Screenings are innovative systems used to evaluate movement pattern quality in athletes and clients.
Older, younger, active and not-so-active, everyone has unique movement imbalances and limitations that can lead to pain and injury. The Functional Movement Screen reveals your weaknesses so you can begin strengthening them, working out in a gentle but highly targeted and effective way. Based on your screen, our FMS Expert develops a customized plan of corrective exercises that meets your needs, continually tracking and updating your plan as you progress.
The screen is comprised of seven fundamental movement patterns that require a balance of mobility and stability and place the individual in extreme positions where weaknesses and imbalances become noticeable.
A Functional Movement Screening:
- Tests seven basic movement patterns
- Takes less than ten minutes
- Identifies weaknesses & asymmetries that increase chances of injury
- Provides our FMS expert with the Information they need to customize an exercise program or workout that strengthens you
- Tracks your progress, and
- Gets you moving right!
Who can be screened?
- Ordinary people with a muscle or joint injury or pain, such as: low back pain, shoulder pain, knee pain etc.
- People with arthritis
- People who want to get into better shape, but are afraid they will hurt themselves
- Athletes without an injury who want to prevent injuries
- Athletes with an injury who want to find the root cause of their injury
- A consistent and reliable testing method
- Easily identifies movement limitations and dysfunction
- Improves efficiency, durability, and performance
- Provides an enhanced foundation for exercise and performance programming
Functional Movement Screenings are used throughout the world in every major sport and by more than 50 U.S. pro and college teams — just to name a few. There are also the Super Bowl-winning New York Giants, the Indianapolis Colts, the Cleveland Indians…
So grab a fellow runner, golfer, athlete of any age and contact us today to book your FMS screen.
Contact us today to book your Functional Movement Screening!