Chiropractic is a health profession that uses a hands-on approach for treating pain and dysfunction. Chiropractors provide diagnosis, treatment and preventative care for disorders related to the spine, pelvis, nervous system and joints.
They combine a variety of treatment techniques tailored to the individual needs and goals of each patient. Treatment can include gentle mobilization/manipulation, soft tissue therapy such as massage, acupuncture, exercise, orthotics, laser therapy, electrotherapy such as IFC, or ultrasound.
Adjunct chiropractic services offered:
- Active Release Techniques: A manual muscle and connective tissue release technique.
- Graston Technique: An instrument assisted soft tissue release technique.
- Webster Technique: Prenatal assessment and treatment for low back and pelvic misalignment and pain.
There are many reasons to see a chiropractor:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Strains and Sprains
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Work Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Limited range of motion in the back, shoulder, neck or limbs
- General health and well-being
Chiropractic is a regulated health profession, recognized by statute in all Canadian provinces and American states. More than 1.2 million patients in Ontario rely on chiropractic care every year to help them live healthy, active lives.
- Back & Neck Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Shin Splints
- Shoulder Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Knee Problems
- Tennis Elbow
These conditions all have one important thing in common: they are often a result of overused muscles. ART® releases the tightness in these muscles and soft tissues to reduce your pain and effectively treat your problem.
Our ART® Certified Chiropractors:
Contact Us Today To Book Your Appointment!